Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 「 Dbuffeds Free VMM 」

Dbuffed

Hello there, going to keep this short and sweet.

> Why would you trust me?

I am the #125 member of the website, I have been here since the beginning.
    I have 2,000+ feedback both here and offsite.
    I middleman for free of charge, keeping in mind bans to happen which I am not responsible for.
    I have happily middlemanned for hundreds of people, not one unhappy with using me.

RSGP > Account.
    PayPal > Account.
    Skrill > Account.
    RSGP > Skrill.
    RSGP > PayPal.

- I can offer more upon request, however I do not ask for further information on things. I am more than happy to verify an account if requested (I log into the account after being given appropriate screenshots) as long as both clients I am middleman are happy for me to have the login details, any further details must be kept between you and you only.

I can do code middlemans also, although I will request if it's a Runescape related one that I will in fact redeem it myself to avoid people claiming it wasn't correctly done or is lost at all.

Terms of Service -

I will not be held responsible for any problems or disputes that you or your trader may come across after the trade is complete.
    I will not be held responsible for any expected recovery of accounts after trading.
    I will not be held responsible for imposter related scams or malicious activity. (Remember to ask for PM)
    I will not be held responsible if the Runescape account used to hold RSGP is suspended due to being banned dur in the trade.
    I will not initiate a trade without confirmation from both parties via private message and post on my middleman thread.
    Both parties involved directly with the trading must agree to this terms of service. By agreeing to my ToS, you agree to all of the above.
    Both parties will leave a vouch on my thread once the transaction(s) are completed.

Do you agree to my Terms of Service? :
    The form of trade? :
    What is your skype/discord? :
    What is your partners skype/discord? :
    Your unique IDs? (discord only) :

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Bumping this,

Please remember to contact me via Discord Dbuffed#0067 (345893819348287490 unique ID) or Skype at Dbuffedwinz for more! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have had to turn my friends requests off so please contact me via PM for more information.

Apologies in advance!

Archived