Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • NETTUNO OSRS SERVICE★QUESTING★DIARY★FIRECAPE★POWERLEVELING★MINIGAME★RENTAL★CHEAPEST★FASTEST

NeTTuno

2345da496910299062b313c4dead4cc2768.png42cd8ca917c1e1c8c86e2476254d2bdf303.png7b7a0e07ce3f3d235de53ce29e70c92b51.png0ef7847c91ec88cc192428683aaf567b547.png9ded723097b6df479fc3767b615cc734528.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skype live:nettunoservice_1
    Discord NeTTuno#9688

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERM OF SERVICE
    * We guarantee a 100% manual service: No BOTS OR MACROS, which can be harmful to your account, will be used.
    * We don't use any 3rd party software and we are not responsible for your account in event of you getting banned.
    * After your have paid me you must give me your login, password, bank pin.
    * You must not change password and must not login during the service, doing so will result in a void service with no Refund.
    * Please have the necessary quest items prepared, or have some gold in your account so our employees could buy the items needed.
    * Pm me on Skype at live:nettunoservice_1 or Discord NeTTuno#9688 and Always ask for a pm on the forums to avoid imposters.
    * After our services are complete you Must change your account password, comment in this thread that the service was complete and leave feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in a Firecape/Jad service and have messaged you on skype. Hope to deal with you shortly :)

• 1 month later...

Archived