Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dicing Bot Needed

BotterBro2019

The one that I purchased on here gets insta-banned....

Anyone have a Dicing Bot Script for sale that has anti-ban? I know It will eventually be banned, but after 10 mins? Kinda frustrating...

Well for one: For the most part anti-ban doesn't really exist. You're breaking multiple in game rules when you dice, expect to be banned quickly.

Two: Dicing will get you banned quickly no matter what script you use, UNLESS it doesn't use public chat.

If you last 10 minutes dicing on public chat - consider yourself lucky. When I tried dicing in the past I was banned before the 5 minute mark.

6 hours ago, BotterBro2019 said:

Interesting...So the more "unique" words, the lower the chances for an immediate ban.

And...im sure those words aren't commonly shared 

You'll really just have to experiment on spellings words incorrectly or just barely making them readable.  I wish you luck tho!  

After about a week of dicing just said forget it and walked away but had a few ideas for this summer if I have time to put a spin on it 😃

I have Millasofts dicer which worked perfectly before the latest update but that's not important. I usually only give my accounts 500k max since dicing obviously has a rather high ban rate. Plus it just comes down to the fact that I don't really have that much gold to begin with so there's also that. :P

• 1 month later...

Archived