Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Jagex detectin dreambot?

Myst15

Hey Guys!,

I am a bit confused, I have been using dreambot and also scripting for it for a while. Had a account running for like 5 months with no problem, since the last week I got banned like in 10 accounts, even when I use proxy or vpns. I suggest we should check if jagex got a way to detect dreambot, maybe thats the reason of this bans.

Basicly I was using Pcooker script. I hope we can work together in fix this issue.

You win some you lose some. That's the way botting works nowadays: It's a huge lottery and you have more losers than winners.

But no, Jagex doesn't explicitly detect Dreambot.

Hey, Thanks for your reply, I have been doing some tests, with OSBOT and also with DREAMBOT (both with proxy), I made 2 accounts, cooking script on both, DREAMBOT account was banned and OSBOT didn't.

Using 2 different scripts automatically makes your "tests" completely unreliable.

To put it bluntly, either the script is the problem or how you're using the script is the problem homie.

More test wont exactly prove what you are trying to prove.  Jagex's ban system is pretty nutty to put it simply.  Unless you run a few hundred accounts targeting the specific features of each client there is no way to prove one is better than the other.  Even then the script you would need to test would need to be ungodly basic in order to not skew the results because your wrote on script differently than the other.  

Only real test I could see even being fair is getting accounts to walk around a square for a few hours and see which are banned even tho that only test the walking mechanics of each script.  Even then its all what papa Jagex feels is fit.

Archived