Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I need a bot

Gaity

hello guys, i tried to make a bot myself, but i failed to :( so i need some help to get the bot that doenst already exist

if anyone is interested in making the bot for me plz PM me, and we can work something out. 

the bot needs to talk to an NPC , open 1 door 1 gate and talk a couple of times

• 3 weeks later...

I believe what he is trying to say is that you need the Scripter+ rank in order to do paid private scripting and also that you have a low post count. That being mixed with the recent account creation and lack of reputation makes you a questionable person to do business with (If you were able to, given no Scripter+ rank).

Though I do recommend shooting for a Scripter/Scripter+ rank if you find yourself wanting to benefit the community and maybe make some money along the way! 😛

11 hours ago, depwession said:

I believe what he is trying to say is that you need the Scripter+ rank in order to do paid private scripting and also that you have a low post count. That being mixed with the recent account creation and lack of reputation makes you a questionable person to do business with (If you were able to, given no Scripter+ rank).

Though I do recommend shooting for a Scripter/Scripter+ rank if you find yourself wanting to benefit the community and maybe make some money along the way! 😛

Exactly

Archived