Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bd launcher wont open

ytizzle24

trying to download the client i'vedone this multiple times in the past it, downloads the program but will not open just loads for 1 sec then does nothing?

dblaucher.jar is the file which will not open.

thanks jack

Here is my quick list of general trouble shooting things I copy paste to people 

Do you have Java 8 installed?
    Run JarFix (google it)?

delete the Dreambot folder under your user profile then rerun dblauncher.jar

make sure you dont have other version of Java installed

make sure anti virus is not messing with anything

reboot etc etc lmk how those all work out for you.

4 hours ago, jh1n3s said:

So I need to revert to Java 8 to use dreambot? Will it ever be compatible with jdk12 cause Exilent needed update java

You can have both installed, you just have to specify java 8 when running dreambot.

It's unlikely that we'll be upgrading at the moment.

On 5/7/2019 at 2:29 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

You can have both installed, you just have to specify java 8 when running dreambot.

It's unlikely that we'll be upgrading at the moment.

Can't seem to figure out how to specify java 8, tried opening with all of the applications inside jre 8 folder

Archived