Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Failed to connect to server - will pay for help

dog123

Dreambot wont connect to the login server or allow to me connect. 

Thru cmd and dblauncher it doesn't work. Anyone who helps me with this I will pay $50 btc.

Pm me for my discord

• dog123 changed the title to Failed to connect to server - will pay for help

Try running the client through cmd with the ipv4 stack command:

java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -jar %userhome$\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar

If this works successfully (note: this command won't give paints because it's not using the xboot command) then the issues is with the ipv6 settings.

Otherwise, Pandemic restarted the server to see if it would help fix any latent connectivity issues, so if the issue persists between both of those, let me know.

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Try running the client through cmd with the ipv4 stack command:

java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -jar %userhome$\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar

If this works successfully (note: this command won't give paints because it's not using the xboot command) then the issues is with the ipv6 settings.

Otherwise, Pandemic restarted the server to see if it would help fix any latent connectivity issues, so if the issue persists between both of those, let me know.

Also happening to me, I have always run it through client.jar on my mac laptop and the servers worked for a little while after the update yesterday but now for the last 12 hours it says failed to connect to server

5 hours ago, 20ForAStick said:

Also happening to me, I have always run it through client.jar on my mac laptop and the servers worked for a little while after the update yesterday but now for the last 12 hours it says failed to connect to server

You need to run the dblauncher first, to make sure you're on the latest version of the client.

Archived