Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.6.1

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

In this update, we're going to be adding in a method of notifying you when a client update is here. This will only ever be used for any large updates that are essentially required for the client to be operational. This way people can't come in saying the client is broken, "I swear I'm on the latest version" just to find out they're not on the latest version.

Any currently open clients will get disconnected (one because server changes, two because of said notification system) and you'll have to run the launcher to get the newest client.

The update isn't going to be right at this moment, to give some people time to stop their bots if they're watching. It will be live within the hour, and I'll update this thread along with put an announcement in chat when the update is live (plus you'll know because you can't connect to the client)

I've also done some other minor changes, like adding more clear methods in Camera that use keyboard to rotate.

As always, if there are any bugs you find or have any suggestions for the API feel free to let me know :)

Thanks everyone,

The Dream Dream

The client has been released, and server updated. Please run the DBLauncher to update your client!

You can find the DBLauncher by clicking the big Download button at the top of the forums.

• Nuclear Nezz changed the title to Client Release 2.9.8.6.1

Archived