Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best WORKING bot for RS3?

Wilkesi

in term of scripts working daily, keeping on top of updates ect..

Tried here, rune mate and few others and most of the free scripts dont work so was thinking whether try paid/membership ones but dont want to pay for something that doesnt work.

I checked Powerbot scripts for VIP but there doesn't seem much variety for every skill, just want to burn logs but the free RS3 one doesnt work.

If you get a premium script that does not function on the time of purchase I believe it is refundable.  I am sure there is a section where they list the refund rules just check there about non functional scripts refund rules.

As for that many sites and that many scripts not working... please assure your setting everything up properly just to assure it's not on your end.

7 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

If you get a premium script that does not function on the time of purchase I believe it is refundable.  I am sure there is a section where they list the refund rules just check there about non functional scripts refund rules.

As for that many sites and that many scripts not working... please assure your setting everything up properly just to assure it's not on your end.

Just now saw he said rs3 RIP...  DreamBot does not support RS3 at all so you'll need to check elsewhere most likely for RS3 bots. 

Archived