Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • #1 Woodcutting 1-99

SirNorfolk94

As long as you bot intelligently you can easily get 99's with about any script.  Just a matter of not being an idiot with them and overusing them.  

As for Hashtags scripts the ones that I have purchased are all golden 😃 they all easily earn the title #1 in my book so far lol. 

If you're talking 1-99 in 1 go then no lol. But #1 Woodcutting is great, as with all the other hashtag scripts I own (like 4 or some shit).

I've gotten 1-60 on multiple accounts with the script so play around with timing and you'll be good homie

Like yeeter said just don't overuse/run your shit and you'll be gucci.

Another tip I'd like to add, use an obscure location when you bot (example, somewhere in Zeah, Camelot etc).

Good luck and space out your botting sessions!

1 hour ago, SirNorfolk94 said:

how long would you bot for in one hit before logging out for an hour?

How long would you be able to play legit before loggin out? :D

Archived