Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gold Farming Methods, What Type Works For You?

AliasBots

Preferred Gold Farming Category?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What type of gold farming do you prefer?

• Everything I've tried sucks..
      • Combat (Killing things for their drops)
      • Gathering (Woodcutting, Mining, Fishing, etc..)
      • Processing (Buying one thing, turning it into another thing worth more)
      • Shopping (Buying things from vendors and selling them for more on GE)
      • Something Unique (Very few people know about your method)
      • Other

2 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

bans are going to happen, just take them into consideration.  Either write a script to rotate 12 accounts every 2 hours or 24 accounts every hour.  Ideally if your script is written well enough and randomized enough between each instance the accounts wont get detected with only an hour or two of run time a day.  That is what I did when I was running barrows worked like a charm other than the intial investment of buying 12+ barrows accounts. 

I actually set that up with my shopping script. Rotated through 20 accounts switching to the next after putting things on the market. The processing bans came after running the code for 8-10 hours a day for like 5 days while developing. I could setup a rotation on processing too and run both sets at the same time maybe.. That would get me like 150k/hr with 7 active game sessions running.

Maybe I'm closer than I think and just need to work on uptime and then write better methods. Just 150k - 200k / hr with ~40 accounts in rotation just seems so low when my goal is a side income not just beer money.

3 minutes ago, AliasBots said:

I actually set that up with my shopping script. Rotated through 20 accounts switching to the next after putting things on the market. The processing bans came after running the code for 8-10 hours a day for like 5 days while developing. I could setup a rotation on processing too and run both sets at the same time maybe.. That would get me like 150k/hr with 7 active game sessions running.

Maybe I'm closer than I think and just need to work on uptime and then write better methods. Just 150k - 200k / hr with ~40 accounts in rotation just seems so low when my goal is a side income not just beer money.

Sounds like you better start thinking outside the box more =D being a free member is quite limiting and it seems your pretty set on just using 2 accounts.  While not practical a simple bot such as picking cabbages can run for ~20 hours with 0 breaks before a ban.  It is like 18k gp an hour per bot, while that is actually trash if you look at it in the perspective of scale (not including crashing the market) you can easily run 100 cabbage picking bots at 18k gp an hour and get 1.8m an hour (this is all not taking into account the fact the market would go to shit instantly but this applies to a lot of items).  

Perks of this method is its scaleable as long as you dump on the market in chunks, 0 requirements for the accounts, scale able etc.  If your current approach isn't working instead of looking for 100k per account why not look for 30-50k per account running and run many accounts?  I know I would much rather have a method that consistently shits out 50k per account that scales than one method that wont scale past 5 bots at 100k.

Archived