Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • EVE Online

yeeter

Working on some EVE Online mining bots at the moment.  Sadly there is no system like Dreambot for EVE lol.  Most of the bots I have looked into for EVE are all just screen reader bots which are limited to the number of clients they can run.

Instead of paying for a screen reader bot just going to write my own.  I am still in the early design stages of this bot but was wondering if anyone had suggestions/ideas on the best way to go about cycling the focused window?  Or if anyone has experience with OpenCV, and how I could go about streaming the application windows to be processed.  Ive delt with OpenCV and live camera feeds/pre recorded videos but couldn't seem to find a way to target a specific application window.  That or ill just have to stuck it up and hardcode the screen cords lol.

1 hour ago, 7804364 said:

GL

yeah really not sure where to even start with EVE botting.  The whole screen reading idea isn't exactly my forte.  All commercial botting products that I have seen require multiple desktop setups to and a bunch of really weird work arounds to run many clients per machine.  This is a great forum thread I found about it.  Definitely seems to not be a good way to go about it.

https://forum.botengine.org/t/multi-instances-support/326/2

Archived