Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New to botting

SirNorfolk94

Evening,

So long story short I got hacked, forced me over to the dark side. Read a lot about botting.

I had/have 2 free accounts on free bots atm.

My mining bot I got to lvl 30cb to stop scorps attacking me, went al kharid and got banned in 24 hours. Okay I made the account not on a proxy then got my proxy, also probably got reported due to the popularity of the spot.

I have a woodcutting bot, come straight from tut island and im suiciding at lummy northwest willows, currently 2 days in. Using ION Woodcutter Lite. This account was created on 4G on a mobile. then logged on with proxy, I wonder if making accounts on mobile makes a difference.

So my schedule is this

I don't bot during the day in jagex hours I bot from 6pm to midnight, change world and go to bed and bot until auto log out

Im also running an random location auto clicker on another account, few days in with that okay on the same schedule now at lvl 80.

Thoughts and tips welcome on this.

imo you don't really need a proxy if you are just using 2 accounts... but others might disagree.

You are botting some very common things, with free bots which have probably been used by thousands of other users for tens if not hundreds of thousands of bots.  The more a single script is used the easier it will be for them to detect it.  

Tip wise

1.) set up realistic breaks

2.) possibly look into premium/private scripts

3.) switch up what you bot 

4.) more human like the better 

5.) if your botting for skill level throw in some manual skilling in there

6.) botting some skills might have a higher ban rate compared to other skills. For example woodcutting generally speaking has a higher ban rate than botting say crafting (in my experience).

Really it is all trail and error.  Just not down what you did when it worked and expand upon it till you find a system that works perfectly for you.

also feel free to DM me on here, or Discord.  I have a few pdf guides I can send you.  I never found them useful but if your a newb at this stuff might be worth a read.

1 - Use a reputable proxy.

2 - Bot smart

3 - Bot outside of Jagex hours and use breaks

4 - Don't bot for more than 6-8 hours a day per account

5 - Use premium/private scripts (I'm available to make them if needed)

6 - Invest in membership

7 - Focus on lesser known methods (may be lower GP but may last longer)

8 - Mix in manual gameplay or buy an account that was used legit to bot on since it will have history of manual play.

Thats just a few, feel free to add me on Discord if you want some more help..

Banker#5625

thanks for the input dude, im using a proxy from fish, saw it recommended. I only bot outside of 6am-6pm when Jagex are not in office. I don't want to invest any manual play until I get to a certain lvl.

Any thoughts on the mobile 4g account creation?

Well my Wc account got banned think I was reported, tried to make good convo with a guy and he just replied.... bot lol

I have now made an account on firefox using foxyproxy, but when It logged me out still and made me change password. I have now bought #1 wood cutting bot

• 9 months later...
    On 4/25/2019 at 9:08 PM, yeeter01 said:

also feel free to DM me on here, or Discord.  I have a few pdf guides I can send you.  I never found them useful but if your a newb at this stuff might be worth a read.

Hi Yeeter. Do you still use dreambot?

Archived