Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • You're doing it wrong.

hyacax

Hello everyone, I have noticed in general a problem with runescape botting which I would like to share here, and I thought I would even make a guide.

When you use botting software or an autoclicker there is a wrong way and a right way to do it.

The wrong way to do it is to record one "cycle" of clicks, and then play it on repeat, because the runescape game client records the exact timestamp of when something is clicked, and the exact coordinates x, y on the monitor. If you repeat them -boom, banned.

The RIGHT way to do it is to play normally, recording clicks for at least 2-3 hours, in places where you wouldn't normally have an issue making unexact timed clicks, because the more cycles you have, the more it looks like a natural action to the runescape staff -then save your session in recorded clicks, and replay it only once or twice. When jagex looks, lets say for example with one cycle its "the player clicks exactly every 5 seconds at this exact location. Guess what? You're instant d/ced multiple times and then banned eventually. But if they were to look at it as player clicked once after 5 seconds, then the next click was after 5.2 seconds, 5.1, 5.6, 5.4 (repeat) they won't notice the repeat because there are a lot of seemingly random clicks in between repeats of your botting software. Obviously this would be difficult to do for training combat because the monsters move around, respawn, and such based on the time it takes you to kill them, and it is different based on if you hit or miss and how much damage you do per hit, but for skills like power fishing, power cooking, power mining, power smithing, power fletching, even power woodcutting depending on what tree you pick. Jagex will not notice a 4 hour long cycle that only has 1 repeat, and then is done 1 repeat per day, saved in your program that you hopefully didn't close.

Tip 2: Combine your botting toward multiple skills at once. Here is what this means: If you are training, lets say fletching, and you want to right click to drop the logs, this would be impossible to do with modern, real botting software, but you could have a knife on you, and make arrow shafts in between the trees respawning, problem solved.

Tip 3: be sure to pause your software and right click a bunch of times, since a real client can't do this, it should prevent you from being caught. A good way to do it would be to run multiple instances of the same program with one of them having a cycle of right clicks blending in with the other.

11 hours ago, hyacax said:

Tip 3: be sure to pause your software and right click a bunch of times, since a real client can't do this, it should prevent you from being caught. A good way to do it would be to run multiple instances of the same program with one of them having a cycle of right clicks blending in with the other.

99.99999% sure if you really want you can spam right click with Dreambot...   unless you are explicitly talking about macro recording software only in this statement. 

Archived