Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello everyone, long time no see

Dbuffed

Hey all, how are things.

Been a long time since I have been on here properly, going to try yet again lmao. And hello @Articron :) saw your post in the chat box thing don't worry.

Congratulations on the rank brother, you too @Hashtag as I know you both busted your balls to get them, well deserved.

- Been dealing with a lot of health scares and dominating the market a bit more elsewhere for those who know me and where I reside. Got over 1k feedback, donated $100 to Sythe as well for the lols of it. 

- Been having a lot of issues with generally being ill, and 3 years ago in July I got my first blood clot which formed in my right calf and moved up to my waist (they said 3-4 more days I would have been dead) and after that another spawned in my right knee 8 months later. 

Now I have dealt with 3 blood clots known, one of recent that was 2 months ago that was forming in my left foot (the joint area between your foot/leg) and now possibly another ~2 weeks later.

Anyway enough of me, oldschool user here as you can tell by my joined date and user number (number #125 on the forums) lmao.

7 hours ago, Articron said:

Welcome back old friend :D 

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey hey long time no see.

Hello chaps.

I'll try become a bit more active if I can, honestly sorting out so many different things I get so mixed up.

Archived