Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] debelamuha's Simple Account Checker

debelamuha

picture.png.3ad4125ff01e1151bdeac5fb0eb48a92.png

Checks the status of all specified accounts from the .txt file and saves results to specified directory.

Features

Easy format (username:password)

Specify your own directory where results will be saved

Creates three separate text files at the output directory

Instructions/Pictures

• First, click on the >Account File< button
    • Locate your .txt file which contains accounts you want to check
    • Next click on the >Output< button
    • Locate the directory where you want results to be saved
    • Check if everything is in order
    • Click on the >Start< button to start the script

1564850070_tutorialpic.jpg.fc672dcc6fde7abc722a36fb64cde47f.jpgScreenshot_2.png.652e1ea88aa6f9d94e2f87b3e50ae03d.png

Quickstart

Accepts 2 parameters.
    1. Account text file path
    2. Output directory path

java -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:C:\Users\USER_NAME\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar C:\Users\USER_NAME\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -world 469 -slim -single -script "Debela's Account Checker" -params INPUT_FILE_PATH OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_PATH

Example:

java -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:C:\Users\USER_NAME\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar C:\Users\USER_NAME\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -world 469 -slim -single -script "debelamuha's Account Checker" -params C:\\Users\\USER_NAME\\Desktop\\c.txt C:\\Users\\USER_NAME\\Desktop\\AccountChecker\\

NOTE: USE TWO BACKSLASHES WHEN SPECIFYING INPUT AND OUTPUT PATHS

Get yours now!

NOTE: Locked accounts will be treated as disabled accounts. Also, use non-member worlds.

Edited by debelamuha
    Script released

I don't know why but cloud version of the script is not working as it should always, it looks like it gets confused and delays some things. Local jar, however, works fine.

I'm looking into this.

As for clicking on the Login button, it shouldn't. It "presses" enter instead of clicking on the Login button, is that not happening? 

Edited by debelamuha

37 minutes ago, debelamuha said:

I don't know why but cloud version of the script is not working as it should always, it looks like it gets confused and delays some things. Local jar, however, works fine.

I'm looking into this.

As for clicking on the Login button, it shouldn't. It "presses" enter instead of clicking on the Login button, is that not happening? 

After I forced the login once it began working. 

Edited by Almonds

Updated the script. Everything should be working now.

Tested it with 400 accounts and on 3 machines. Hopefully no silly bugs this time.

Updated version should be live soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the time when i load the acc file it gets the numbers wrong, if theres like 12 acc it says it has 13 and when it checks 12 acc on number 13 it just stops doing anything and doesnt save the results file .How can this be fixed this?

Edited by BanterMan

3 hours ago, BanterMan said:

Most of the time when i load the acc file it gets the numbers wrong, if theres like 12 acc it says it has 13 and when it checks 12 acc on number 13 it just stops doing anything and doesnt save the results file .How can this be fixed this?

Does the .txt file have an empty line? That might be the problem.

I'll try and push an update for this today. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, debelamuha said:

Does the .txt file have an empty line? That might be the problem.

I'll try and push an update for this today. 

Thanks!

Thanks ,i coppied the content from one notepad to another and it fixed it, but i didnt see an empty line in the original notepad.

Edited by BanterMan