Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Invalid cache when i try to log in

coolio32

As soon as i click log in i get a message saying "would you like dreambot to remove invalid cache users/Jagexcache? relaunch the client after it closes?" if i click no the game is just stuck loading forever if i click yes like i did once before then i have to re download osrs client all over again why is this?

• 3 months later...
    On 4/18/2019 at 10:49 PM, coolio32 said:

As soon as i click log in i get a message saying "would you like dreambot to remove invalid cache users/Jagexcache? relaunch the client after it closes?" if i click no the game is just stuck loading forever if i click yes like i did once before then i have to re download osrs client all over again why is this?

I have exactly the same problem. I'm having Login Issues with the Invalid Cache, even after deleting cache and opening from scratch. It freezes after I log in at the "Click Here to Play" screen and tells me I have Invalid Cache. I'm new to Dreambot and it looks like a good bot and would love to figure this out. Thanks.

P.S. Even with downloading Dreambot fresh version 2.9.8.8.1

Archived