Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from another users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Sign in to follow this  
SecretRNG

Dicing Bots

There is a paid and free script available on Dreambot for Dicing. Your account will probably only last 10 to 20 minutes however. 

18 minutes ago, SecretRNG said:

i Tryed the Dreambot script but it just changed a few settings and didn't do anything else

Delete your Jagex Cache files, restart Dreambot. Try again.

Edit: Also make sure you have suffcient gold/coins when starting the script. If you can't afford to payout the minimum bet, then the script will most likely kill itself.

Edited by Infidel

4 hours ago, DucoGFX said:

Is the ban rate high on these scripts?

its not the ban rate you should be worry about its the how fast do you get muted rate lol.  Some dicers dont even make it an hour before they get muted. 

On 4/15/2019 at 1:39 AM, yeeter01 said:

its not the ban rate you should be worry about its the how fast do you get muted rate lol.  Some dicers dont even make it an hour before they get muted. 

its quite hilarious tbh, they can be muted for days, weeks even before their ban, I've seen the same X2 Bot at ge for 12 days now, standing muted,

6 hours ago, Ben said:

its quite hilarious tbh, they can be muted for days, weeks even before their ban, I've seen the same X2 Bot at ge for 12 days now, standing muted,

Yeah it makes me lol when inexperienced botters come in and instantly jump to dicing.  If you can make it work it's great, but most just want to hand it money and it run lol.