Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OSRS Update 04/11/2019

Hashtag

3 hours ago, Bludyalbo said:

Devs have life's/Family's/Other Responsibilities as well, waiting a day is really not that much of a big issue.

like the devs for all other clients doesnt have   life's/Family's/Other Responsibilities Too it sucks enough that we are down  .

you think  they will be like wow this guy is realy nice and understanding honstley wtf pffffff.

Edited by sadgonzer

41 minutes ago, sadgonzer said:

like the devs for all other clients doesnt have   life's/Family's/Other Responsibilities Too it sucks enough that we are down  .

you think  they will be like wow this guy is realy nice and understanding honstley wtf pffffff.

Wow bro it's really not that deep

2 hours ago, sadgonzer said:

It's not that I "Have a life" it's just that I was unable to get access to work on the client at all. It happens, and I'm definitely not going to change plans in my day because of a Runescape update. You don't pay me enough to do that.

As an update, I'm working on the client now, hopefully it should be up and running in the next 10-20 minutes.

Edit: Client should be up and working now. If you have any issues let me/hash know. I still won't be largely available today, but I can try to get to anything broken later on tonight.

4 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

It's not that I "Have a life" it's just that I was unable to get access to work on the client at all. It happens, and I'm definitely not going to change plans in my day because of a Runescape update. You don't pay me enough to do that.

As an update, I'm working on the client now, hopefully it should be up and running in the next 10-20 minutes.

dont take it personal i didnt say any thing to you its bad when the bot is down and we used to it and usually suck it up but he came to me all defending that this is a normal thing and we shouldnt be even pissed..

and it aint me only paying you its all the users and if it aint enough to you maybe you can raise up prices and provide us a stable experiance  i didnt decide what price to pay you did.

30 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Edit: Client should be up and working now. If you have any issues let me/hash know. I still won't be largely available today, but I can try to get to anything broken later on tonight.

Wouldn't it be advantageous for everyone including yourself if you can automate the Thursday RS updates? Similar to OSBot and TRiBot.

44 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I'm definitely not going to change plans in my day because of a Runescape update. You don't pay me enough to do that.

11 minutes ago, soupy said:

Wouldn't it be advantageous for everyone including yourself if you can automate the Thursday RS updates? Similar to OSBot and TRiBot.

I mean like couldn't you possibly get another developer in a different time zone Nezz? Obviously we can't expect you to change your plans for an OSRS update, but I'm sure it would help if someone had your back for updates like this.

Edit: Keep in mind I'm not trying to be rude, only make a legit suggestion.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

2 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I mean like couldn't you possibly get another developer in a different time zone Nezz? Obviously we can't expect you to change your plans for an OSRS update, but I'm sure it would help if someone had your back for updates like this.

As far as auto updates, we had those, but there are a few hooks that I still need to manually grab, just due to the fact that they break really often.

Like I said, you don't pay me enough for that. I'm traveling, it's not like this is how it is every Thursday. I'm pretty sure this is the first Thursday that you've had to wait longer than a few hours for an update to be fixed, most of the time I get them within an hour. We're not going to pay someone to get something done that only very rarely *sometimes* needs to happen.

On the other hand, now that I'm here the updates come around at about 6pm for me, instead of 5am. The only reason it took long was because I went from being on a plane for 14 hours, to being in a country that doesn't allow much internet activity (china) to being on a plane again for 4 hours. So really I should be able to react quicker to these updates.

Y'all can wait a day once a year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.