Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Starts but no game.

codesafe

Hey There,

There's most likely a thread for this which I can't seem to find lol. 

I am able to boot up the client but OSRS wont launch. I am able to hear the game as well, but just cant access anything.  Just the Dreambot logo in center. 

I have Java 8 installed.  IDK what else to do..

Thank you. 

Just now, codesafe said:

Hey There,

There's most likely a thread for this which I can't seem to find lol. 

I am able to boot up the client but OSRS wont launch. I am able to hear the game as well, but just cant access anything.  Just the Dreambot logo in center. 

I have Java 8 installed.  IDK what else to do..

Thank you. 

OSRS updated, we have to wait for them to update the client so we can use it.

2 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

OSRS updated, we have to wait for them to update the client so we can use it.

Ohhhh okay. Makes sense then. Lol.  

Appreciate the information. 

There's no estimated time for how long it'll take for the client get back up. I suggest you guys keep an eye on the chatbox, usually that's the first place you'll get informed about client getting back up.

Usually its done pretty quick, depends really.

@Hashtag Do you make private scripts for £/OSRSGP? I'm looking for a fairly simple custom caged ogres script, would only really need to click the cannon to refill, and maybe add a telegrab option for the ranaars etc. Let me know if you can!

1 hour ago, Bludyalbo said:

Usually its done pretty quick, depends really.

@Hashtag Do you make private scripts for £/OSRSGP? I'm looking for a fairly simple custom caged ogres script, would only really need to click the cannon to refill, and maybe add a telegrab option for the ranaars etc. Let me know if you can!

Please pm @Hashtag about this. this is not the right section/thread for private script requests.

Archived