Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Guide] How to buy cheaper WoW Server Transfers & More

James

Character Transfers in WoW Are $25 USD. If you change the currency you are paying with to Brazillian Real(BRL) It will be 27.20~ Brazillian Real, which converts to just over $9 USD so you save 70% ish on the Character Transfer

This does not work with gametime or WoW Tokens, but i'm sure it works with other thinks related to character transfers i.e name changes, faction changes, etc.

This might even work for other things like Riot Points. I don't know if it will but its worth a try.

OR OR OR OR just pay me to level for you :D

nope, i have every class @ 90+ and I sell WoW leveling already :P

Can you buy 90 boosts with this? :P

not sure, try it out and let me know? :P

I just tried to check for you but you can only do it in game so i'm not sure and i cant check ingame atm

nope, i have every class @ 90+ and I sell WoW leveling already :P

not sure, try it out and let me know? :P

I just tried to check for you but you can only do it in game so i'm not sure and i cant check ingame atm

But you're not me ;), where do you sell the leveling?

But you're not me ;), where do you sell the leveling?

i have a thread on here somewhere i think and i had a thread on old vitrade

Archived