Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is there any way to buy scripts with Paypal?

TheRevelo

hey,

I dont own  a credit card but would like to buy some scripts. Are there any ways to buy them with Paypal? Is it possible to buy a script directly from a other user?

2 minutes ago, TheRevelo said:

hey,

I dont own  a credit card but would like to buy some scripts. Are there any ways to buy them with Paypal? Is it possible to buy a script directly from a other user?

Next time you need some help I'd recommend posting in a different section. In this section our post has to be approved by a moderator and this could make it longer before you get help.

With that being said you can read about vouchers here, which you can purchase and use to buy scripts/VIP: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/132-vouchers/

You can buy vouchers off voucher threads for different types of currency that can be used for Scripts/VIP

Archived