Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Changes in Administration

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

I have both sad and exciting news.

To start with the sad news, as I'm sure you've all noticed (especially the scripters) my activity has declined far too much than is acceptable. I have not had the time in my life in the last month or two for me to successfully carry out all of my duties here on DreamBot. A lot of things have changed in my life, some good and some bad. My available time is not going to get any better any time soon, so we (the devs) made the decision that it's time for us to bring on a new Administrator, and a new SDN Manager. *

I will be remaining on as the client developer, so don't worry about that. Thursday updates will still all be handled, any client issues you can report to our new Administrator (building up that hype, WHO IS IT GONNA BE!?!?!?!), and he'll forward it on to me. If you have me on discord, you can also message me there.

As time goes on, I'll try to keep you guys updated as to where my activity levels will be, but for the moment you could assume they'll remain just on the client, and staying available to the administrator and staff.

Now for the good news!

Our new Administrator AND SDN Manager is..................*drum roll*

@Hashtag! Everyone say congratulations to hash, I believe he will do great at being an adminstrator, and in being able to handle all the script requests. While he gets used to everything, I just ask you all to have some patience if there's anything he's unfamiliar with. He is taking over essentially everything that I was doing, other than client work, so any messages you were going to send me, send to him. My availability on the forums themselves will probably be limited, so if you want me to see something it's best to either ask him to forward it to me, or send me a message on discord. No, that doesn't mean I'm going to hand out my discord to everyone and anyone.

This does also mean that Banana is not our SDN Manager anymore either (he actually hasn't been for a while) so I'll be making that official today as well.

Hopefully this will all be officially started by the end of today.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Rip Nezz.

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

and some bad.

Don't tell me u quit climbing.

2 hours ago, Almonds said:

Now, what about DB3? 🤠

soon

Congratz to @Hashtag :)

1 minute ago, Nima said:

Rip Nezz.

Don't tell me u quit climbing.

soon

Congratz to @Hashtag :)

I actually haven't been able to climb much, either. All the work I did on my shoulder got a bit set back, because I haven't been able to exercise it regularly.

Sometimes life just takes a solid shit on you :shrug:

Just now, Nuclear Nezz said:

I actually haven't been able to climb much, either. All the work I did on my shoulder got a bit set back, because I haven't been able to exercise it regularly.

Sometimes life just takes a solid shit on you :shrug:

That's fucked. Had an injury on my shoulder as well for like a good month, think it had to do something with my tendon. Couldn't do ONE single pull-up. Back to climbing again since a couple days now.
    Keep training man, you can't let me outperform you in climbing. Currently doing V4/V5's.

4 hours ago, Nima said:

That's fucked. Had an injury on my shoulder as well for like a good month, think it had to do something with my tendon. Couldn't do ONE single pull-up. Back to climbing again since a couple days now.
    Keep training man, you can't let me outperform you in climbing. Currently doing V4/V5's.

As far as my general strength goes, I don't think my fingers are safe doing much more than 4/5, but in the cave where the holds are generally larger, I can still work on 6/7

My endurance is trash now, and my strength is going down hard. I hurt my shoulder 1 year ago (I got a thing on facebook hah) and it's still not 100%

I just haven't had the time/motivation/focus to go rip

You have a bit more time for developing without those administrative tasks. So does that mean DB3 will be out before 2020?!?

Archived