Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How much do you bot (hr/day or week)

nelvalhil

And do you take measures to counter bans? Like switch the skill you're training for a couple of hours once every X days?

And Is everyone uses break handler? How do you have set it up? I've thought quite a bit about my settings and came up with this:

U5RG1w9.png

I now run a paid script for 2x6 hours a day (including additional break time)  with 2 manual breaks of 3-9 hours a day for a 24 hour cycle.

Does this seem greedy? Or can should I push more? I always run with Covert mode on, by the way. 

24/7 no breaks (unless I am developing bots).  Instead of taking breaks I just have the the accounts rotate every 2-4 hours.  Currently I have 13 sets of 2 accounts doing PvM non stop.  Once the set time limit I have is reached it logs off, logs into the next one, and the continues then picks up with the next bot all 100% automated as long as I dont run out of supplies. 

On 3/29/2019 at 2:00 PM, yeeter01 said:

24/7 no breaks (unless I am developing bots).  Instead of taking breaks I just have the the accounts rotate every 2-4 hours.  Currently I have 13 sets of 2 accounts doing PvM non stop.  Once the set time limit I have is reached it logs off, logs into the next one, and the continues then picks up with the next bot all 100% automated as long as I dont run out of supplies. 

That's pretty much the same as 12/7 if you rotate accounts. With that logic someone botting 10 accounts 24/7 could say they were botting 240/7 😆

Archived