Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just a question

HTM

Aye so my roommate wants to star playing osrs again and wants to use dreambot. he would be on the same IP as me but with a different client and username. he will have his own bots on his account and wont be using mine. Will this be an issue? i dont request very many trials so im not too worried. i know in the past we had a lot of issues with people abusing multiple accounts for extra free trials. i just want it to be known ahead of time what is happening when the devs see multi logged ip's for multiple accounts

12 hours ago, hoke2012 said:

Aye so my roommate wants to star playing osrs again and wants to use dreambot. he would be on the same IP as me but with a different client and username. he will have his own bots on his account and wont be using mine. Will this be an issue? i dont request very many trials so im not too worried. i know in the past we had a lot of issues with people abusing multiple accounts for extra free trials. i just want it to be known ahead of time what is happening when the devs see multi logged ip's for multiple accounts

If you play on an account which you do not bot, you wont get banned

i honestly don't think you can get banned, as ive seen many trials denied because they have used them on another account. The scripter will know if you have used a trial or not, no matter what account you are on, that being said it might be against the rules? people might be trying to make multiple accounts to use multiple tabs without VIP

What @8ishopsaid about the multiple tabs thing makes sense, though you seem to have been around a long time so if you were going to make another account for that reason you would've done it by now. And wouldn't of asked permission lol.

I don't know how the backend works for duplicate IP's so idk if they can make an exception or if it would take a lot of work to, but hopefully a staff member can chip in on your situation.

Archived