Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Price Adjustments

Th3

Tab Limitations  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow all vips and sponsors unlimited tabs?

• Yes
      • No
    2. 2. Is our current setup good for tab limitation?

• Yes
      • No
    3. 3. Should we have script instancing?

• Yes
      • No

Script instancing <3

This would also prevent bans, though I like the current prices, and tab limits even though i voted for others. 7 Tabs sounds pretty good to me.

i really feel like script instancing should be used mostly for scripts like abyss, puropuro, stuff like that and what not.

IMO staff shouldn't have an advantage like that, at this rate people will be looking to be promoted just for that benefit

Not coming from currently in a staff position, but I think staff should. The amount of time they put in moderating the forums deserves to be rewarded. Its a perk that staff obtain, and the limited amount of spots discourages members not to rely on becoming a staff member to avoid paying 7.99/m - seriously?  :huh:

I'm against those numbers tbh, VIP with 7 is fine, but VIP+ should have 15 and Sponsor Unlimited imo.

VIP "+" should allow you to have other perks that regular VIP doesn't have, but that extra $2 shouldn't allow you to get almost x2 the amount of tabs.  :wacko:

Not coming from currently in a staff position, but I think staff should. The amount of time they put in moderating the forums deserves to be rewarded. Its a perk that staff obtain, and the limited amount of spots discourages members not to rely on becoming a staff member to avoid paying 7.99/m - seriously?  :huh:

VIP "+" should allow you to have other perks that regular VIP doesn't have, but that extra $2 shouldn't allow you to get almost x2 the amount of tabs.  :wacko:

Why not? Gold farmers can buy VIP+ to show they have a lot of bots/goldfarms where VIP can simply be for the scripts and few other benefits.

Why not? Gold farmers can buy VIP+ to show they have a lot of bots/goldfarms where VIP can simply be for the scripts and few other benefits.

And that's where the Gold farmer rank exists. 

All the ranks VIP/VIP+/Sponsor now have unlimited tabs. VIP+ and Sponsor will have remote monitor support. To address the point of staff having free tabs, if I have a say in that we will not have free tabs or any other perks.

Cheers,

DreamBot Staff

Archived