Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Price Adjustments

Th3

Tab Limitations  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow all vips and sponsors unlimited tabs?

• Yes
      • No
    2. 2. Is our current setup good for tab limitation?

• Yes
      • No
    3. 3. Should we have script instancing?

• Yes
      • No

Hello, after some requests from users about limiting unlimited tabs and a very long discussion with the staff, we have come up with the new prices and tab limitations. Please note tab limitation is there to prevent scripts from getting profiled and thus lower ban rates.

VIP - 7 Tabs - 7.99/m
    VIP+ - 7 Tabs - 9.99/m - Remote Monitor Support
    Sponsor - 7 Tabs - 49.99/6m - Remote Support
    Gold Farmer - Unlimited - 19.99/m - Remote Monitor Support
    Global/Super Moderators - Unlimited - Remote Monitor Support

We will be talking more about the remote monitor support feature soon.

Dreambot Staff

I assume scripters will be equivalent to this insanely overpriced "Gold Farmer" rank? Not sure why I'd pay $20 a month to run a small/medium bot farm, but I'm sure you guys thought it through.

I think this change is a good business decision. There will be some people wanting to run more than 7 tabs and they will be paying that $19.99 fee. 

@Eliot for a real gold farmer, $19.99 is nothing. I'm currently making $10.00 a day using 1 account made 2 days ago that's not even P2P. If the client truly has low ban rates then the potential profits from gold farming will be HUGE.

EDIT: In my opinion Scripters/Contributors/Staff should have a limit of 7, not unlimited, but that's just me.

EDIT2: If someone wants to use 7-14 tabs, would buying 2 VIP subscriptions work, or is paying $19.99 the only solution to run 7-14 tabs.

I think this change is a good business decision. There will be quite some people wanting to run more than 7 tabs and they will be paying that $19.99 fee. 

@Eliot for a real gold farmer, $19.99 is nothing. I'm currently making $10.00 a day using 1 account made 2 days ago that's not even P2P. If the client truly has low ban rates then the potential profits from gold farming will be HUGE.

EDIT: In my opinion Scripters/Contributors/Staff should have a limit of 7, not unlimited, but that's just me.

EDIT2: If someone wants to use 7-14 tabs, would buying 2 VIP subscriptions work, or is paying $19.99 the only solution to run 7-14 tabs.

$19.99 may be nothing, but it's still significant, and I'd rather just go to somewhere else where I can get similar if not better ban rates for a lower price. We don't even know if DreamBot has good ban rates yet, it has been tested extensively by nobody, there is no proof it will be better in that regard (there are reasons to think it will, but no proof).

Hello, after some requests from users about limiting unlimited tabs and a very long discussion with the staff, we have come up with the new prices and tab limitations. Please note tab limitation is there to prevent scripts from getting profiled and thus lower ban rates.

VIP - 7 Tabs - 7.99/m
    VIP+ - 7 Tabs - 9.99/m - Remote Monitor Support
    Sponsor - 7 Tabs - 49.99/6m - Remote Support
    Gold Farmer - Unlimited - 19.99/m - Remote Monitor Support
    Global/Super Moderators - Unlimited - Remote Monitor Support

We will be talking more about the remote monitor support feature soon.

Dreambot Staff

hKJJCBX.jpg

But really, glad you guys finally came to an agreement on tabs XD

Please note that these limitations are not final. We're still having a lot of debate over this in dev chat.

There is a poll. Please vote.

If you've already voted, we just changed the poll so please delete and revote.

$19.99 may be nothing, but it's still significant, and I'd rather just go to somewhere else where I can get similar if not better ban rates for a lower price. We don't even know if DreamBot has good ban rates yet, it has been tested extensively by nobody, there is no proof it will be better in that regard (there are reasons to think it will, but no proof).

If this client has the same ban rates as other clients, then yes, this system will be a failure. If it has better ban rates then other clients, this system will be a great success. 

Archived