Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking For a Bot Farm Partner

rubex

Me:

I have been writing various bots for well over a year now. My main project has been a questing bot that can complete 35+ quests in the game while chaining quests together efficiently and automatically planning its own route. I also have a program set up to automatically run many accounts and coordinate them over multiple computers and proxies with muling! My program can automatically create and train as many accounts as I need for various farming methods. However, I have run into problems when it comes to the actual farming. My questing script hasn't resulted in any bans, but my attempts at farming scripts have had lackluster results.

You:

I am looking for someone with experience running a small to large scale bot farm with at least some level of success. Ideally someone who writes their own bot scripts so that we could combine our projects to automate the entire process. I am looking for someone with knowledge of effective ban-avoidance techniques and who is willing to hunt for new farming methods that my questing script can train us up for.

Essentially, I can write scripts to train accounts up for almost any farming method automatically, if you have good code for a farming method then I would love to team up with you! My eventual goal is to have a very large scale, fully automated bot farm that utilizes many different farming methods.

If you are interested, either send me a PM on here, or add me on Discord: rubex#1528

Archived