Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botins MM Application

Botinftw

Hello, my name is Botinftw, I started doing services on Tribot and decided to move on and expand on different sites so I came here. I have never actually done a middleman service until now, I feel it's a good way to get my name out, and to help people secure their trades. I have 90 feedback on Tribot, and it's still growing :). Thanks for your time, I understand if I am not accepted.

https://tribot.org/forums/user/55496-botinftw/

If you haven't been a middle man and gotten middle man feedback, then we can't give you the middle man rank. Please work up on some middle man feedback and apply again.

Note that you don't have to have the middle man rank in order to be a middle man here. It's just a bit more reassurance that those who have the rank know what they're doing.

If I misunderstood something please let me know. :)

Thanks,

Nezz

Hi @Botinftw,

This isn't Verified Transactor or a rank of that sort. This is a MiddleMan who can hold the payment in a transaction. I do not see a single MM feedback.

Archived