Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clicks never miss

asdfghj654

I think bot would seem more legit if it would sometimes miss clicks, the getSuitablePoint method takes point inside the bounding box of the mouse destination, that means that even if bot clicks bank 10000 times it never misses the click, i think it's unhuman like and maybe it should be made into setting or something like that. Maybe one solution would be making getSuitablePoint take gaussian distributed offset point from center of the destination (like i believe it already does), and setting would allow us to change gaussian parameters and does the point always land inside destination box or not. That way if you adjust the parameters to lower than they are now (there are quite a bit variation with each click) and allow clicks to land outside box it would seldomly miss click and would maybe make better antibot.

I played around with this,

I noticed a bit of a difference but at the same time the variance wasn't enough to say throwing in a couple misclicks solved the problem. 

No one actually knows what there bot detection system detects.  I have had bots detected within a few hours and nuked, and some last over a week blatantly botting. 

*puts tinfoil hat on*

~imo~ its all about getting it away from common bot patterns.  While I don't doubt JageX could somehow detect bot like mouse movement I feel like it would then be negated by the fact teleporting the mouse could just be a touch screen user.  Your best bet to avoid bans is to switch up what you are botting quite frequently if it is something that is commonly banned.  I have a script that round robins a lot of different things.  It is completely useless XP wise but its ban rates running 24 hours are considerably lower than botting a single activity for hours on end. 

22 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

I played around with this,

I noticed a bit of a difference but at the same time the variance wasn't enough to say throwing in a couple misclicks solved the problem. 

No one actually knows what there bot detection system detects.  I have had bots detected within a few hours and nuked, and some last over a week blatantly botting. 

*puts tinfoil hat on*

~imo~ its all about getting it away from common bot patterns.  While I don't doubt JageX could somehow detect bot like mouse movement I feel like it would then be negated by the fact teleporting the mouse could just be a touch screen user.  Your best bet to avoid bans is to switch up what you are botting quite frequently if it is something that is commonly banned.  I have a script that round robins a lot of different things.  It is completely useless XP wise but its ban rates running 24 hours are considerably lower than botting a single activity for hours on end. 

How you played around with this?

But yes I know that rotating things helps with antibon but I'm firm believer that if you make antibot good enough algorithms could take more time to detect you or just dont detect you at all, because it would make so much work if anyone who plays 20 hours in one days would get manually checked, or anyone who only trains woodcutting untill woodcutting 80.

I played around with it by adjusting the same basic script parameter by parameter for about a month because I thought I was going to be the one to out smart Jagex.  Then I realized that feat is not accomplishable with my current knowledge.

While what you said might be true try implementing such algorithms into scripts you write and you will see R&D time increase exponentially.  At that point the scripts could still be manually reported and investigated.   A normal player wouldn't ignore messages sent to him within an area so add a human like chat handler in there, might as well start complementing the random pop up events while your at it to my knowledge no one publicly has a system available to complete them.  

After you spend months upon months developing an undetectable wood cutter it will only be a matter of time before big brother Jagex catches on.  While I don't want to stomp out any ambition you might have to stick it to the man I feel as if there are a lot of other factors you need to look into, and research to be done on other games bot detection systems. Start doing what I did but on a much larger scale.  Make a spreadsheet, record the conditions the bot was ran, adjust parameters, filter outliers and variances in bots to build averages per script w/ certain adjustments made and start hunting that honey put.  I personal did this with woodcutting and mining scripts because they have realllly high ban rates.

Some other factors you need to take into consideration atop all of this is timezone, area you are botting, probably adding a loooot of custom web walker nodes, etc.

Archived