Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tutorial Island

breaker445

Hello I am looking for a script that can create a abundance of accounts and finish Tutorial Island. Can make payments thru Paypal or OSRS gold.

Thank you. PM me for any questions.

There are scripts on the SDN for this.  While the SDN does not accept PayPal or OSRS you could check out forum postings dedicated to swapping OSRS or PayPal monies for DreamBot Vouchers.  

3 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

There are scripts on the SDN for this.  While the SDN does not accept PayPal or OSRS you could check out forum postings dedicated to swapping OSRS or PayPal monies for DreamBot Vouchers.  

OP was asking in specific if there are scripts that can create accounts as well as complete tut island. Just asking for clarification because I too would be interested in a script like that. 

19 minutes ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

OP was asking in specific if there are scripts that can create accounts as well as complete tut island. Just asking for clarification because I too would be interested in a script like that. 

As I said there are scripts on the SDN for this,

click the "Scripts" button in the forum menu, and type tutorial island.  Manly Tutorial is a great script from first hand experience, and does exactly what I assumed he requested.  Does not take much to just search it.  Multiple scripts that do this just find the one that suites your needs the best. 

This is harder then you think, and as said there is already a very nice script for this, account creators are very complex and require captcha / proxies / tracking. If you make an account off a proxy (which you have to) because if you make more then 3 in 24 hours off same IP they will be all flagged, you will need to make sure u play from that proxy, same for every account

2 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

As I said there are scripts on the SDN for this,

click the "Scripts" button in the forum menu, and type tutorial island.  Manly Tutorial is a great script from first hand experience, and does exactly what I assumed he requested.  Does not take much to just search it.  Multiple scripts that do this just find the one that suites your needs the best. 

I do realize that there are scripts that do tutorial island, but I'm just asking if there are indeed scripts that make accounts for you. 

40 minutes ago, 8ishop said:

This is harder then you think, and as said there is already a very nice script for this, account creators are very complex and require captcha / proxies / tracking. If you make an account off a proxy (which you have to) because if you make more then 3 in 24 hours off same IP they will be all flagged, you will need to make sure u play from that proxy, same for every account

Yea this was the type of script I am looking for. Looking to expand my bot farm to another level. I already have a vpn and virtual box, just need to speed up the account creation process.

Sounds like manly tutorial is the script you want, i think i misunderstood, i thought u were trying to either make this script or get it made for you. Hence why i said it was hard

Archived