Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buying scripts

asdfghj654

If I buy script do I get access to the code also, so I learn from others? And if no is there area to buy someones script code? Couldn't find anything on my own, sorry

Scripts purchased from the store are closed source, so no. Directly from scripters purchased scripts, as known as private scripts, can be purchased with access to the code depending on your contract with the scripter.

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Scripts purchased from the store are closed source, so no. Directly from scripters purchased scripts, as known as private scripts, can be purchased with access to the code depending on your contract with the scripter.

Since you are quite known script maker would you sell your scripts with access to the code, and if yes for what price?

Archived