Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts missing

allahisalone

Hi there; I haven't logged in to play osrs for quite some time. It seems when I downloaded the Dreambot client and logged in, many of the scripts I had previously used have disappeared. Is there any way to retrieve or at least identify the names of these scripts which I previously had?

Thank you.

On the SDN if you check under User Panel -> Overview that should show you all free Scripts currently tied to your account, if none are there to my knowledge you will just have to start sifting through the scripts on the SDN with the filters available. 

Not long ago was the SDN cleaned from scripts that were no longer being supported by their authors. This caused the removal of several scripts that might have worked. I feel like it was a necessity, as it encouraged new scripters to hop in and release their work, providing more stable scripts for the public to use.

Archived