Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • helpmeeeeee please

factivo

For anyone who cant read this and doesn't feel like translating:

He's trying to get help paying for VIP. He says he has $8.00 in 2 tickets ^^ (vouchers maybe?)

Can't help him personally, but maybe someone here can :P

so what happened is he put in half the payment via voucher or whatever, and he bought a 2nd voucher, but is unable to use it i guess? @Nuclear Nezz ive sold him 4$ in vouchers i can prove if u need

On 3/21/2019 at 10:17 PM, Ben said:

so what happened is he put in half the payment via voucher or whatever, and he bought a 2nd voucher, but is unable to use it i guess? @Nuclear Nezz ive sold him 4$ in vouchers i can prove if u need

On my end it shows that it all went through fine, he opened an invoice with the first chunk of vouchers, then he got the 2nd and it applied, giving him the vip purchase.

I have no idea what he's asking for help on.

@factivo VIP automatically renews. If you have an invoice open, and you get account credit, it's very likely to automatically take that credit for the invoice.

It looks like it auto renewed a month ago, and it took partial of the credit, then when you got more credit, you tried to re-purchase VIP instead of just finishing the invoice that was already there. Cancel all of your current invoices that are not filled. If any of them had been partially credited, the credit will return to your account. Let VIP auto renew on its own, do not purchase more VIP's unless you cancel your current subscription.

Archived