Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My first bot farm

BotGodLT

Hi everyone! :) 

I just started my first gold farm so I am creating this thread just to track my own progress. 

Goals

• Make a 2 million coins in hour                                  
    • Lessen ban rate
    • Have stable profit

It's 4th day of botting so I will write what I did in past few days. Later  I will update this thread daily.

1th Day  My first day didn't go as well as  it was planned. Made one p2p acc to bot  hunter but sadly it got banned after few hours of botting. I think this account got banned because of rather simple reasons:

1.  Random name like " asdaf12afad"
    2. Tutorial island bot
    3. No breaks
    4. Free script
    5. Going straight into botting thing  after completing Tutorial. 

After this ban I created 10 suicide f2p bots to compensate my loss and they were doing better than I've expected. They were making avg. 400k/hr ^^ After ~10 hours just two of them got baned :)

2th Day  In the morning i woke up with good mood and I was ready to make some profitable bots. So I bought a premium hunter script, bought 2 bonds for 2 fresh accounts with  no more random names, with completed tutorial island manually, etc... I was thinking " they are going to bring me some nice profit che che" but sadly they even didn't last for 5 hours both of them were banned  at the same time. The Most interesting thing is that 6 out of 10 f2p bots were still bringing me some money lol.

3th Day. I lost all hopes to bot hunter so I bought another premium script and created 3 more new accounts. I was playing each account for a few hours by myself to look more human like before starting to bot with them. Today I've learned very important lesson. Every time you create new account with random email like " [email protected]" or something like that, always, always save email after registration  because after buying a bond I realized that I don't remember email F@@K. So i was left with 2 accounts and -4M. Today I botted with them for 8 hours and everything was perfect !! Finally NO BANS!   

4th Day.  These 2 accounts are  still alive and they are making me some nice cash. Today I Created 2 new accounts. I am looking forward to tomorrow to see how many bots will survive .

Plans for tomorrow: create more accounts. I am thinking about 2-3.

03/21.  Sadly my first 2 accounts were banned 😢 I think it was my mistake of being to greedy ( ran them for 10  hours a day each). I've heard that most bans come in Monday's mornings and Thursday's mornings so I think other 2 accounts should be fine until Monday ( at least i hope so). On top of that i ran out of gold and can't buy more gold  because I just checked my bank account and saw a lot of zeroes :') . So what I gonna do?  The answer is SUICIDE SQUAD 🤣 I have 4 laptops and my brand new laptop can run 10 bots without any problems so I think older ones should be fine with 3-4.  So I am going to run ~15 f2p bots  and ~5 tutorial island bots at the time for 4 straight days. I would like to buy a script for f2p money making method for better income because  now I have one which makes ~40k/h but I am broke af  😢 ( I Hate when wages aren't paid in time 🤬🤬) And  from Monday I am going to change my botting strategy from the basics. No more botting 10hours a day ( I am thinking about 4h). No more 5lvl combat accounts ( Let's train them to 13lvl).  No more raising 1 skill ( I am thinking about doing 2 skills) and  I am going to buy a router to have possibility to change ip address daily. And I will change my breaks time from 2hours of botting and 15mins break to 2hours of botting and ~40min break. I have heard someone saying "Pigs get slaughtered" so let's prioritize stable profit instead of fast money and stop being greedy f*ggot.  Let's make some money ! :D

I wish you luck with this, and look forward to future updates, information like this could help/educate others looking to get into RS botting in the future. 

19 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

I wish you luck with this, and look forward to future updates, information like this could help/educate others looking to get into RS botting in the future. 

Thank you ! I just started so I have so much to learn.  I hope that I won't lose motivation to make bot farm

4 minutes ago, Shango31 said:

What are you using? Proxies, Vpn, Vm? 

And why?

At the moment I am experimenting  on various money making methods to find most suitable ones for me and because of that my hourly profit is pathetic so I don't want to waste money on proxies and vpn. 

P.S. Tried proxies once. My accounts got locked in the matter of minutes 

4 hours ago, BotGodLT said:

At the moment I am experimenting  on various money making methods to find most suitable ones for me and because of that my hourly profit is pathetic so I don't want to waste money on proxies and vpn. 

P.S. Tried proxies once. My accounts got locked in the matter of minutes 

So are you using (how much of bots) on 1 ip? Is that your home ip? 

Just want to know how many bots i can run "safely" on my home ip.

Archived