Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Automated Muling ???

8ishop

Guys im very new to scripting but been looking / editing scripts for the better part of 16 years and its coming to me easy, only thing is i don't even feel the will to bother getting really good unless i can get automated muling, much like green scripts, or hashtags muler (integrated into the script ofcourse). If anyone knows how to do this or where i can get info to start to learn this, i will happily pay for you're time. @Hashtag @GreenTruck <3

Where are you stuck on this? 

Really its just having the bot/mule wait for trade messages and handling the trade interactions.  I am free a good chunk of tomorrow if you want to talk about it at some point you can DM me or add me on Discord.  

Just extends advanced message listener and then on the onTradeRequest or whatever it is called method handle the interaction as you see fit. 

Just now, 8ishop said:

Would love to mate ! Will pay for your time !!!

Lol don't worry about it, really isn't that hard once you know what parts to use, Charlotte#3982 is my Discord. 

• 4 weeks later...
    4 hours ago, Nijamagi said:

would you be able to help me out too?

My discord is on my profile feel free to add me, I am currently traveling for work tho.

Archived