Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Safely botting on a main

Reddozen

From what I've read a large part of jag's anti-botting is pattern detection. To avoid the mass-market pattern in using free/paid modules on my main I was going to code some that match my playstyle. Is anyone familiar with detection rate running well made custom scripts?

Also does jag inspect client integrity like checking if you modified field access, presence of unknown classes in the JVM, etc?

As anyone else on this forum will probably say.... DONT BOT ON AN ACCOUNT YOU DONT MIND GETTING BANNED!

Now that I got that out of the way....  In my experience there is considerable difference in the ban rates between Free, Paid, and Private/Custom scripts.  How much of a difference tho? well that is not really measurable.  In my experience no matter how good a script is any amount of extended use will get the account banned, that goes for free, paid, and private scripts.  

As for how does Jagex detect bots.... No one actually can say with 100% certainty they know!  We can imply/assume somethings due to thousands of botters trying to out smart the system for years.  They have made some statements in the past where they claimed there detection system did X or Y but to my knowledge this was never confirmed.  While using a free script used by 1,000,000,000 bots will get detected considerably faster compared to a custom script I have had custom scripts I have sold get overused to the point the buyers accounts were getting banned just as fast as a free script would.

So yeah... I wish you luck with your endeavors, and I hope you succeed and share any information you gather with us =D 

Just remember tho big brother Jagex is always watching so be prepared to separate with any accounts you bot on.  

Archived