Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BOTINS ACCOUNT QUESTING ☆â–� ☆ FAST ☆â–� ☆ TRUSTWORTHY ☆â–� ☆ CHEAP

Botinftw

STAKING SERVICE

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2340-trusted-staking-for-you-trusted/

NMZ HOSTS

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2227-fastreliabletrustworthynmz-hosting-accountsfastreliabletrustworthy/

Dig5qIY.png

TERMS OF SERVICE:

1. You must add my skype or post on the thread (prefer you adding my skype)

2. You must pay me before I start the service.

3. You must have required stats, and items unless I say different.

4. You must not log on or change the password during the service.

5. I will give an estimated time, if it's not done by then I will finish the service, and refund 20%

6. I, and my worker are 100% legit questing, nothing is botted. (bans are not refundable)

7. I have the right to deny any service I wish.

8. If the account gets muted no refunds will be given. 

addskype.png?u=botin.tribot

No, I dont have an offer. Yes, that guide will work.

I will have to ask around and see what other people would do this for

GiqEyl.png

I have a package i need you to complete 10 accounts with priest in peril done how much.

How much for 0-176 qp on fresh account? (no troll)

We will use @Dbuffed or as a middleman

I would quest it if you have stats for the quest, I could complete it in 3-4 days as well.

I have a package i need you to complete 10 accounts with priest in peril done how much.

I would quest it if you have stats for the quest, I could complete it in 3-4 days as well.

No you wouldn't.

vader

No you wouldn't.

vader

Yes I would I was the 7th person on OSRS to have b gloves in the first 7 days it was out lol thats including stats and collecting items when no one could make anything yet, + if its bc you doubt me I'm vouched for over 2.5b sells on osrs gp on sythe atm so bby dont trip talk to me.

Yes I would I was the 7th person on OSRS to have b gloves in the first 7 days it was out lol thats including stats and collecting items when no one could make anything yet, + if its bc you doubt me I'm vouched for over 2.5b sells on osrs gp on sythe atm so bby dont trip talk to me.

i sold myself 5b 07 gp, big vouch legit!11 lol get the fuck out of here and dont try to steal orders from people by posting on their service thread faggot.

Archived