Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • S> Zulrah Account 76DEF / 95 RANGE / 96 Mage

Cavemann23

Hello, I'm selling my Zulrah account that I had intentions of making into a maxed Range Tank - as you can see I never made it that far. Being new to this forum I will do as much as possible to gain the buyers trust. I am willing to use a Middle-Man and even give them up to 15m off the top of the trade (example you A/W at 300m, and trade to Middle-Man and Middle-Man pays out 285m to myself.)

-The account itself is around 150 days old with no bans/mutes.
    -I will be removing the email from the communication section after this post is complete.
    -You will also receive the email account itself which you can then enable 2FA on or do as you wish with it.
    -Trade closes in one week time if A/W has not been reached - March 22nd.
    -The reason for selling? No desire for keeping up with OSRS anymore and will then sell off the gold.

Notable Items:
    Rigour
    Giant Squirrel
    Snakeling
    Tanz Mutagen

Stats of the account
    image.png.a42831f4168f84817d70d9525354b0d9.png

1. Account status (bans, mutes)
      image.png.deff89d52edeb772fb1447ed017e0bd8.png
    2. Login screen
      image.png.9b174cbf0a3ce1413236cc578ae2ab17.png
    3. Quests (completed)
      image.png.cba6b804268d9ef31eaebb5bafed33c7.png
    4. Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable)
      image.png.e45b9ce223f2f2a2813a380e50c7cf23.pngimage.png.0e2aa0a18d96417b96fcc0d3f8003e70.png
    5. Minimum bid (price to start bids)
      70m OSRS GP

6. Autowin
      300M OSRS GP

7. Payment method
      OSRS GP

8. Trading conditions (middleman)
      Will use Middle-Man and I will pay out Middle-Man up to 15m as a courtesy even though most are listed as being free

9. Previous owners (if any)
      Myself

Archived