Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to cross a gangplank

Rotor32

Can someone lead me in the right direction of how to get off a ship. 

I am coding a Karamja lobster fishing script but I am currently stuck on getting of the ship that takes you there, I cant figure out how to interact with the gangplank. I have figured out that the gangplank is an obstacle but I cant seem to figure out how to interact with it. 

A hint would be nice rather than the actual answer want to figure it out somewhat on my own. 

Hint: Look at GameObject(s) and Entities in the API documentation. There's also tons of posts on the forums you'll find showing how basic interaction works! Best of luck! 

@Pseudo Thing is I couldn't find anything on the forums about gangplanks besides it being an obstacle looked through obstacle api stuff couldn't figure out how to make an obstacle variable.  

My current tries have been this 

Gameobject gangPlank = getGameObjects.closest("Gangplank");

gangPlank.interact("Cross") 

But that has not worked... Ill take a look at what you said and maybe it'll help thank you. 

@Pseudo Hey could you explain to me why the IDE is complaining when I clearly have the needed import statement?  It says it has found the import statement that is grayed out and not even in use. 

1262544409_ScreenShot2019-03-16at5_33_58PM.png.483dffc63dabd326639e9b19c7c2303c.png773629471_ScreenShot2019-03-16at5_34_07PM.png.371ef0179f60c9603ec64775ca8020fb.png

Archived