Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account Unlocker built in to client

ellogov10

Hey so I just had a genius idea that would fix the problem of accounts getting locked after tutorial island. What if the developers of dreambot incorporated a script that would automatically recover accounts. this would put dreambot ahead of any other botting clients and would be amazing for gold farmers. if someone could write the script you could incorporate it in to the RANDOM:SOLVER feature. I would love to see what you think @Nuclear Nezz.

While account unlocking is an awesome utility for botters, that's more a web-automation task, than a Runescape bot task.

Not to say DreamBot  couldn't add this, but it seems more likely a scripter would make this as a utility script, than added to DreamBot itself.

This couldn't be done purely with HTTP requests thus would only be viable with selenium which is not ideal.  The amount of effort for the payoff wouldn't be worth it, buy accounts local to your proxies or make them yourself if you want to avoid this.

1 minute ago, NovaGTX said:

This couldn't be done purely with HTTP requests thus would only be viable with selenium which is not ideal.  The amount of effort for the payoff wouldn't be worth it, buy accounts local to your proxies or make them yourself if you want to avoid this.

Typically using a data-center proxy (which most are) results in a lock.
    I think a Selenium script for this would be easy enough to make, and useful for people doing mass unlocks.

We're not gonna add that into the client, unfortunately.

Good idea but it's a lot of effort and would use more than just Java, which is not ideal as a lot of people have issues installing Java 8 to begin with.

I have a utility to auto fill in fields for me but thats about it.  At the end of the day just avoiding getting the tut accounts locked to begin with is the best approach. 

Archived