Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to check if account has been banned/locked?

AnArChon

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to see if an account has been banned or locked. There are no widgets on the login screen to read from and really can't figure any other way to do so.

Any ideas?

3 hours ago, AnArChon said:

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to see if an account has been banned or locked. There are no widgets on the login screen to read from and really can't figure any other way to do so.

Any ideas?

The login(...) method from LoginUtility class returns a response object. You can check using the response if account is locked/banned etc...

4 minutes ago, ozeki6 said:

The login(...) method from LoginUtility class returns a response object. You can check using the response if account is locked/banned etc...

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, there's no way to currently distinguish between locked and disabled. You can tell if either one has occurred but you cannot differentiate the two due to the fact that the LoginResponse now is the same value.

6 hours ago, NovaGTX said:

Unfortunately, there's no way to currently distinguish between locked and disabled. You can tell if either one has occurred but you cannot differentiate the two due to the fact that the LoginResponse now is the same value.

can you check the contents of the widget object for specific text?

5 hours ago, Bmc said:

can you check the contents of the widget object for specific text?

There are no corresponding widgets for the login screen.

Also, I take back what I said before about "there's no way to currently distinguish between locked and disabled" That's not entirely true. There's no method or function already provided by the API. You could easily check the Color for a given spot using ColorPicker

getColorAt(int x, int y) 

Archived