Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • | BetNation | Runescape Poker | Runescape Dicing | Free 2M to all new members!

Dignity

Looking good might give it a try tonight ;)

I don't personally do anything poker wise etc, but best of luck.

Thanks Dbuffed <3:P

I used to dice a lot back in the days, and made up to a couple of hundred mills the days I got really lucky. I might try this at some point :-P

Nice.

Also I am not the owner of the website.

Thanks Dbuffed <3:P

Nice.

Also I am not the owner of the website.

I was about to ask if you're the owner, I was going to go "A second site?" lmao, how's Vitrade treating you?, I've popped myself on every bit here and there without logging in, I see that a certain someone is still being cancer.

I was about to ask if you're the owner, I was going to go "A second site?" lmao, how's Vitrade treating you?, I've popped myself on every bit here and there without logging in, I see that a certain someone is still being cancer.

Yup

Archived