Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • One Script, Multiple Bots

AliasBots

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out what the best way to automate running numerous accounts is.

I'm not sure how many accounts I'll have running, but it will be a growing number and I'll need things to scale.

For now, I have to manually open a new session (dreambot tab), manually choose the account, and manually start the script for that worker. But once I get past a dozen accounts or so this is no longer a reasonable solution. Is there something in the dreambot api that I can use to automate this?

It makes sense that I would have an account manager script that just starts sessions, chooses an account to use, starts the worker script, and monitors progress. I've yet to find anything in the api to open and close new session though, let alone a way for one script to start another script. I must be overlooking something?

Any tips on how to manage this would be a massive help.

So I am not a pro at this, but I am running into the same hurdle about effectively managing bots.  I have the hardware to hopefully run 100+ just a matter of writing the code to help manage something like that.  What I would suggest you look into is launching accounts via the command line.  I am not sure if this is the correction solution but this is the approach I have been experimenting and playing around with for my future bot farm. 

Ref - 

Archived