Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pest Control Request

Mog

Pest Control is tedious and boring. Would be great is someone can figure out a bot that attack monsters next to a random portal, or protects the void knight in the middle. Should do some different objective each game to make it less obvious.

Pest Control is tedious and boring. Would be great is someone can figure out a bot that attack monsters next to a random portal, or protects the void knight in the middle. Should do some different objective each game to make it less obvious.

This script would take longer than a monk fisher. Maybe a week to perfect. Would need to have access to your account to create. Up to you.

This script would take longer than a monk fisher. Maybe a week to perfect. Would need to have access to your account to create. Up to you.

Yeah lets do it. Give me a day to complete Swan Song, and I will private message you.

A PC script should only take a few hours at most lol. Just use the Void Knights location as a basis for where everything else is located.

A PC script should only take a few hours at most lol. Just use the Void Knights location as a basis for where everything else is located.

A shit PC script...

I wrote a pest control script, didn't get to finish it but its like 95% done... Will take a look when I have time

Archived