Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Tanner👑 [200-500k/hour] [ALL HIDES] [UPDATED]

Zawy

I used the script before you made it and I used it for 4 hours and got banned. The ban rate is very high so you have to be very careful with it.

I used the script before you made it and got banned. The ban rate is very high

wtf does that even mean? LOL How do u use a script before it's even made?

wtf does that even mean? LOL How do u use a script before it's even made?

Can't really figure out what he's saying >.>

I'm a girl first off. And I used a tanner script before you made one. I used Franjey's so

Every script has been written different ..

• 2 weeks later...

Lol doesn't matter charging for a script doesn't decrease the ban rate. There are other websites that people use and use that script so charging for your script doesn't decrease anything.

Lol doesn't matter charging for a script doesn't decrease the ban rate. There are other websites that people use and use that script so charging for your script doesn't decrease anything.

I can see you are very irritable, just because you have been banned by another script that does the same doesn't mean you have to comment shit on my thread. I suggest you to avoid my threads. 

Thank you in advance.

If you do not feel well about charging this script, please contact the staff members and explain them why it shouldn't.

Edited by Zawy

Kinda does. I'm warning other botters before they buy your script. The ban rate on hides is high either way whether you charge for the script or not. Obviously all you care about is making a profit and not of the well-being of others. You just don't want me ruining your "reputation" lol. Changing the lay out of the script doesn't necessarily change anything. Its purpose is all the same and it'll look like a bot nonetheless just like the other 1000 botters I've seen running cow hides, I don't care how you code it. Adding an anti-ban only postpones Jagex detection while other players see obviously that you're botting and will report you either way. So charging for a script that thousands of other users use doesn't decrease your chance of being ban you'll have the exact same chance as every other botter that uses that script. Botter would be better off using a free hide tanner. Thanks :)

This clearly shows you have no idea what you are saying.

I had a dragon script released free for over two months. I do have a all in one woodcutter for free and a flax picker, I can't really get the part that I'm 'money hungry' since I have three free scripts.

Also, I'll put time and dedication in my scripts. You really think I'm going to work for free? I don't think you will.

You are seriously brain dead.