Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MouseSettings explanations

asdfghj654

Just now, asdfghj654 said:

I was being idiot last post, I have read some about overriding and reflection, but I still find reflection hard to understand. Do you mean I would have to reflect the whole client.jar and pretty much modify methods I like to modify from there? Sounds a bit complicated for such a small task, also im new to coding and just heard about reflection from you. Also I read reflect can come with great performance loss and reflecting whole client seems the kind of thing that would destroy all performance.

Why this wouldn't just work, or do I understand override wrong or does other methods use some sort of different click method I cannot override?

@Override
        boolean click(AbstractMouseDestination destination)
        {
            getMouse().hop(destination.getCenterPoint());
            getMouse().click();
        }

Upsis, forgot return true;

Reflection is generally heavy cost, yes. It's also much more complicated than the average script, yes. I've never found a need for overriding any of the mouse movements myself, so I've never looked much into it.

You're unable to change any of the mouse classes. You could probably write your own EntityDestination classes, and override the getSuitablePoint method, that is the method used by InteractionEvent

so for every interact, with an entity for an example, you'd have to do InteractionEvent ie = new InteractionEvent(new MyEntityDestination(getClient(),theEntity))
    and ie.interact

There is no way to override every single mouse movement. If all you're looking for is to use hop, you can do getMouse().setAlwaysHop(true)

5 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Reflection is generally heavy cost, yes. It's also much more complicated than the average script, yes. I've never found a need for overriding any of the mouse movements myself, so I've never looked much into it.

You're unable to change any of the mouse classes. You could probably write your own EntityDestination classes, and override the getSuitablePoint method, that is the method used by InteractionEvent

so for every interact, with an entity for an example, you'd have to do InteractionEvent ie = new InteractionEvent(new MyEntityDestination(getClient(),theEntity))
    and ie.interact

There is no way to override every single mouse movement. If all you're looking for is to use hop, you can do getMouse().setAlwaysHop(true)

This is exactly what i was looking for, actually my goel is to override every destination where the click happens, not the mouse movement itself, but if i understood correctly this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much! By the way why is it when I search for dreambot stuff in google most of the time just some error comes that I cannot access that thread, is it some kind of VIP feature or something?

13 hours ago, asdfghj654 said:

This is exactly what i was looking for, actually my goel is to override every destination where the click happens, not the mouse movement itself, but if i understood correctly this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much! By the way why is it when I search for dreambot stuff in google most of the time just some error comes that I cannot access that thread, is it some kind of VIP feature or something?

It's due to being archived, I had to hide archived threads, there were a few in there that had private information that became public.

Archived