Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need Sophisticated Hunter Bot ASAP *Will Pay Generously*

GodKingBest

hey guys, i have been currently using a hunting script for about 4 days and all is well...... but i feel someone out there might be able to make a more sophisticated script.

The script basically needs to train the account to 63 hunter then catch red chins as well as black and greys being available.

I need a Hunting script that can do the following:

Powerleveling

Powerleveling to from 1 to 63 via Crimson swifts (1-19) > Tropical wagtails (19-29) > Swamp Lizards (29-63) 2 Methods need to be used in the powerleveling process one being Bird Snares for the crimson swifts and Tropical wagtails and the second being a rope and small fishing net for the Swamp lizards.

Catching The Chincompas

There is a efficient method of catching chincompas by surrounding the single spawn location of a chincompa with box traps so as soon as the chompa spawns it either gets caught in the box trap or it runs away, in the case that it runs away and leaves a certain perimeter you can then shoot it with an arrow making it re-spawn in the middle of your traps so the cycle continues making for much greater exp. Its a little hard to explain so i found a youtube video that demonstaits this method, if you skip to 1.09 and watch until 1.25 you will see it being executed. (Ignore the 3 Tick method that is being used in the video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQONdqJrUTA

The catch rate of the script i am using now is around 140-150 Red Chins an hour at level 68 Hunter. I believe that rate can be boosted a lot if the script was using the chin method i have mentioned above.

All the methods listed above must be performed and executed efficiently by the bot for this to be viable for me.

All that being said, i am willing to pay Generously...... as long as it performs well....

Anyone interested?

Archived