Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Discord Disabled

Banker

Hi,

around 10 min ago had my Discord disabled for:

“ Your account was involved in selling, promoting, or distributing cheats, hacks, or cracked accounts.

Ill be making a new account tomorrow and setting my threads and signature to update this, in the meantime, any requests/messages from ‘Banker’ claiming to be me should be treated with caution.

Update: my new account is: Banker#5625

ALWAYS request a pm from me on Here/Sythe

This is what happens when you step in my hood. I warned you once, but you didn't listen and now look what happened. I've told you not to fuck with me from day 1 yet you always do and end up trying to meme your way out. Like I said, anything you say is irrelevant and so are your shitty scripts. Funny how you deleted that thread where you cried about how poor you were and how you couldn't even get a job at McDonalds. I'm literally the epitome of the alpha male. Now respect that and enjoy your ugly 420 pound girlfriend.

2 hours ago, Dogerina said:

This is what happens when you step in my hood. I warned you once, but you didn't listen and now look what happened. I've told you not to fuck with me from day 1 yet you always do and end up trying to meme your way out. Like I said, anything you say is irrelevant and so are your shitty scripts. Funny how you deleted that thread where you cried about how poor you were and how you couldn't even get a job at McDonalds. I'm literally the epitome of the alpha male. Now respect that and enjoy your ugly 420 pound girlfriend.

u a real alpha

Archived