Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Yellow Hat,The all in 1 service provider, INFERNO CAPES, for the clients , supported by the clients. Offering all Oldschool Runescape Content, any item , any grind 100% hand trained, and quested.

Yellow Hat

Be sure to follow @Yellow Hat for everything Runescape 🙂

Who we service: Anyone, we work well with the casual player who works IRL and wants to play during their time off of work 🙂 Come get ahead you work hard enough for it IRL! 

Why we do it :

After working corporate positions , running restaurants/ bars, retail, event coordination , import export, and last career path was international trading the owner decided to move countries to focus on his passion" online farming" and video games.

How did we start :

The owner has been involved in Runescape since early 2004 having played classic accounts and falling in love with the game has become a passion of his since. 

He started selling gold on the release of "OSRS" coming and going from the community over the past few years while building a large respect within the gold merchant community.

GinM3JN.jpg

What sets us apart :

Workers with 13.5+ years of Runescape experience ,ENGLISH BASED speakers and overall ability to produce results at a portion of our competitors cost / time.

Why you would choose us :

We offer legitimate hand training, questing,boss killcounts, or any other OSRS content you are requiring to experience the game as you desire. Relax while we do the grinding for you! boiTnZC.jpg

What sets us apart :

Workers with 13.5+ years of Runescape experience, lightning methods ,ENGLISH speaking workers and overall ability to produce results at a portion of our competitors cost.

Spanish available as well mandarin! 

NO CRAZY REQUIREMENTS FOR PURCHASE, NO ID REQ'S, NO MIN BUYING LIMIT, NO LONG WAITS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE 🙂

Locations :

We are currently located in the United States, Mexico, Brazil.

New locations coming "Argentina,Puerto Rico, Romania, and Holland!

Services that are offered :

We OFFER ANYTHING OSRS! Feel free to request a personal / unique service! You can count on us to make any account / complete any service you desire.

Here are a few things you'll be needing / wanting for your Runescape adventure! 🙂 If we missed something you want please let us know!

INFERNO  CAPE SERVICE NOW ACTIVE N5O558A.jpg  pm or post for quotes ^.^

EUgk1Ve.jpg

TRQa1QG.jpg

FOR SAFETY I'm not showing the exact stats of this acc.

90+ RANGE / 94+ MAGE REQ 

Questcape NdFTEUo.png Mith / Barrows gloves vNLlQnu.png qVBWjqG.png   Fire CapeQdGOYMd.pngDefendersXGdO1x6.png VEdKOzh.png

Void sets+ELITE HZEIZ6A.jpg QugZaDQ.png MA2 capes HnXhe5u.jpg NMZ IMBUES7m5TtmQ.jpg

Graceful set + color upgradesxZz06xa.png  Mining outfitb4Kw7co.pngAngleroutfit aZIA0Jy.pngLJ outfitYi2lKLo.png

Power leveling t6SGu2E.jpg any skill, any level, any method YOU WANT.

Are you an IronmanHkv3Knk.jpg and want gold or unique items from bosses? We offer ANYTHING and EVERYTHING IRON.

GOLD? uOPTiZj.jpg any level  any amount of gold we can help!

ZulrahSpZbt4l.png SIcdG93.jpg ZNw1u0e.png  As well all supply drops for the future grinds!

GWD QyTwjjd.jpgRY9p365.jpgG2Pt57a.jpgdyuLbtW.jpgSapCouc.pngsRzWhsh.jpg6wAUJwX.pngx5Vym0W.png

Slayer monster items XEtjzyi.pngsN4yAFL.png

Whats to come?

Gold Selling / Buying services.

You said that the owner has been apart of selling gold and built up a reputation with the gold selling merchant community, but I after looking up yellow hat in respect to osrs I see a person who joined a botting community about 3-4 months ago. I see that you've amassed a good amount of trades in those few months, but it seems a bit weird not to see much before that. 

2 hours ago, Koschei said:

You said that the owner has been apart of selling gold and built up a reputation with the gold selling merchant community, but I after looking up yellow hat in respect to osrs I see a person who joined a botting community about 3-4 months ago. I see that you've amassed a good amount of trades in those few months, but it seems a bit weird not to see much before that. 

Hello brother,

I'm Yellow Hat ^.^, I used to sell gold from manually farming for a long period as a hobby / casual income but do to the market lowering in value I switched over to services and needed to create a thread to do so! 

I came to that site specifically to try and bot Zulrah.

Feel free to PM on that platform and I'll confirm.

YH

2 hours ago, Koschei said:

Hello brother,

I'm Yellow Hat ^.^, I used to sell gold from manually farming for a long period as a hobby / casual income but do to the market lowering in value I switched over to services and needed to create a thread to do so! 

I came to that site specifically to try and bot Zulrah which I hadn't had to much luck at however was getting luck selling premade zul accounts kinda why I started the service thread to sell them but wasn't able to without 25 feedback. Once I got going I was doing services instead of trying to bot or sell premade accounts other than pkers.

Feel free to PM on that platform and I'll confirm.

YH

Archived